22 Oct HOLISTIC MASSAGE
Holistic massage is done with a combination of various massage techniques that are combined and selected on a case-by-case basis. It can be a deep massage with muscle stretching or gentle movements over the whole body. It has many beneficial possibilities:
- It reduces tension and stress.
- It improves blood and lymph circulation.
- Increases tissue flexibility.
- Soothes muscles and tendons.
- Helps to regulate menstruation in women.
- Fights insomnia as it has the ability to relax the nervous system.
- It helps in breathing as during massage the respiratory muscles relax.
- It is indicated and beneficial in cases of asthma or bronchitis.
- It helps digestion, relieves bloating and constipation and other problems associated with the digestive system.
- It is indicated for people who are involved in sports as it improves the capacity of the body and thus better copes with the demands of intense exercise.
- It provides stimulation and energy to the body, giving it greater strength and more endurance.
Ideally to keep our body in a good state of health and well-being it would be wise to have a massage once a week or every 15 days.